Day conferencing * Product launches * Training * Bosberaad
Ubuntu Garden Route Retreat is an exciting and unique conference and function venue, only 20 minutes away from George in Rondevlei near Wilderness, with very easy access just off the N2 on the seaside of the highway. It is well situated and the ideal venue for both local and regional meetings and gatherings.
The restaurant and conference venue has a very spacious wooden deck overlooking the gardens and indigenous forest. A unique, beautiful area for wedding vows and special receptions is the outdoor gazebo/chapel in the gardens! For something completely different, there is a boma with a central fire place for spit braais etc. Maximum seated capacity 60 people in the conference venue and on the deck.
The ambience is natural, beautiful and tranquil which makes one feel as if you are in your own private retreat miles/kilometres away from any civilization and far from the madding crowd, yet one is only a short distance from George! It is a venue with a difference, as it is ideal for serious conferences as well as launches, functions and of course weddings. We are in close proximity to several beaches and central to numerous activities.
The general décor is tasteful and natural and suits the natural environment, inviting one to relax and forget the outside world. This venue would make a Bosberaad really special!
Ubuntu Garden Route Retreat is the ideal location for those who wish to have privacy and tranquillity, but have easy access to various places and activities in the Garden Route area from Mossel Bay, Oudtshoorn, George, Wilderness, Sedgefield, through to Knysna, Plettenberg Bay and Stormsriver. It is well situated for easy access to numerous P.G.A. registered golf courses.
- Ideally situated between Wilderness and Sedgefield just off the N2
- Restaurant and conference centre
- Venue is unique and personal attention a priority
- Privacy in an environment suited to serious work with no distractions
- Vast number of activities relaxation and team building
- Close to many other high or low adrenalin outside activities
- Spacious deck overlooking the gardens and indigenous forest
- Roofed gazebo - can be used for outdoor chapel
- A large outdoor 'boma' with a central barbeque/braai area
- Various areas both covered and open for breakaway venues
- Bird watching
- "Panaboard" which offers a printout of work done on the board
- Additional special equipment can be hired
- Product launches - maximum seating 60 people
- Rates negotiable!
**We reserve the right to adjust prices where and when necessary.
**Please enquire for latest prices. Right of admission reserved.
Regret no pets allowed.
There is a roofed outdoor gazebo chapel in the gardens for wedding vows and a beautiful venue for the reception with a spacious deck also overlooking the gardens and indigenous forest. For something completely different there is a boma with a central fire place for spit braais etc. situated next to a small duck pond and reception venue. Maximum seated capacity up to 60 people in the venue and on the deck.
Accommodation on site for wedding party and family.
Contact Reservations for further information @ 044-882-1127 or e-mail email@example.com